India belongs to the farmers, and there is no doubt about this. In today’s article, you will find all the information related to the Kisan Credit Card scheme that you want to know.
It is always said that India is known as the country of farmers and the day we come through the news, it is known that farmers are troubled by some reason.
Sometimes the problem of seed, sometimes the problem of land becoming dry, and the problem of the crop being spoiled due to the flood.
Despite being the country of farmers, the farmers of India are very poor. Many times they have to work to raise the two-time roti in the fields of other big landlords by killing them.
If they take a loan from those landlords, then they demand a higher rate of interest from them.
Keeping all these problems in mind, the Indian government has made many decisions in the interest of armers. One – of those farmers loan waiver scheme |
(If you want to get information about this scheme, you can click on the link that is the Kisan Loan Redemption Plan, I have already written an article on this topic.)
WHEN DID THE SBI KISAN CREDIT CARD SCHEME START?
The Kisan Credit Card on behalf of the Government of India is a scheme introduced by the Indian banks in the year 1998, making it easier for the farmers to get a loan and its interest rate is also quite low, due to which the farmers can easily take loans Can have.
KISAN CREDIT CARD YOJANA – WHAT IS THE PRIME MINISTER KISAN CREDIT CARD SCHEME?
Just as every person uses a credit card for himself in his name today, a credit card is made for all farmers in the same way on the basis of their name and document.
This card is a leading credit distribution system to provide loans to the farmers on time.
A credit card and passbook are issued to farmers under the Kisan Credit Card, in which the name of the customer, address, land information, the period of lending, validity period, and consumer passport size photograph is also placed, to give an introduction to that card. Can be used as a letter.
THE PURPOSE OF CREATING A FARMER CREDIT CARD – SBI KISAN CREDIT CARD SCHEME
The main purpose of making credit card is to provide adequate credit facilities to the farmers working in the farm to fulfill their debt requirements (agricultural expenses) on time and also to fulfill all other expenses.
So that no farmer is worried about the crop that is cultivated in his farm and the main thing is that he is not paying much interest to the money given by someone else.
THE AMOUNT OF LOAN GIVEN THROUGH KISAN CREDIT CARD SCHEME
1. The credit limit provided in the first year after the formation of the card will be based on crops grown according to the value of crop method and finance.
2. Along with forming a card, a farmer also receives various expenses related to cost of crops/household/ consumption and agricultural assets, crop insurance, personal accident insurance policy scheme (PAIS) and asset insurance.
3. After the first year i.e. in the second, third, and fourth year, the interest limit of the amount given through this card will be increased at the rate of 10%.
4. After that, the loan limit of farmers for the fifth year will be approved more than 150% more than the first year.
5. Determination of the limit of this KCC i.e. when you start taking it and submitting your main document for it, at that time agricultural pieces of equipment (like the sprayer, plow, etc.) will be included.
6. Expected investment credit limit required with the short term loan limit for the first year, as stated in the fourth and fifth fifties.
So let us go now and know what the characteristics of these Kisan Credit Card are : – (Here I am using KCC word instead of Kisan Credit Card, so you are not confused at all.)
Other articles ⇓
WHAT IS KISAN CREDIT CARD – (FEATURES) – WHAT IS KCC
# 1. A debit card service will be issued in the name of KCC’s borrower, in the name of which this service is issued, which will be in the name of the State Bank Kisan Debit Card so that they can withdraw money from ATMs as and when required.
#2. KCC will work in the form of a savings account, and then there will be interest equal to the savings account if there is no deposit or balance in this account.
# 3 Processing fee is not levied on KCC amounting to Rs 3 lakhs.
Now when friends are getting so much Vida, then should you wear it? No, if you are thinking in my own way then let’s go to the friends quickly know who is capable of this Kisan Credit Card?
- All the farmers, i.e. all farmers, can get this service, the only condition is that they should be really farmers.
- Rent tenants i.e. they do not have their own farm and they work in the fields of others, the Zubani leaseholder and the collector, etc. will also get its lender.
So you can quickly contact any branch of SBI near you that works for agricultural advance or can contact any marketing officer who visits the villages.
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE FOR KISAN CREDIT CARD – HOW TO APPLY FOR KISAN CREDIT CARD
If you are connected to the internet banking service given by your bank, then you can easily login to your account and get a Kisan credit card from there.
It was an online way through which you could get Kisan Credit Card, besides you can get information about this service and get a card by going to the branch in your bank, which has your account.
HOW MUCH IS THE INTEREST RATE ON KISAN CREDIT CARD – SBI ME KISAN CREDIT CARD IS A INTEREST RATE KITNA
- Crop Loans: According to the instructions given by the Government, the crop loan should be given at the rate of 4% up to Rs. 3 lakhs.
- Term loan: according to credit rating and limit in the agricultural sector.
KISAN CREDIT CARD HELPLINE NUMBER – KISAN CREDIT CARD HELPLINE NUMBER
Each state has its own separate number, else you can call this number 1800-180 – 1551and ask your question.
If you can not provide any information related to the Kisan Credit Card scheme through this article, then I will definitely tell you by commenting.
If you want, you can share this article with your farmers’ brothers through social media.